The living room window, blown into the garden and street. A man in his 70s was rescued and taken to hospital with burns after a gas explosion tore through his house in Hampsthwaite near Harrogate, North Yorks. The explosion blew his living room window approximately 30 feet from his house, which landed on a nearby path. Fire also damaged the interior of the property. (CREDIT Jonathan Pow | 07901 617571 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
This image is not available for online sale. Please contact us regarding the legal use of this image.